Weekly PSA Submissions
Submissions are dropped off at PSA every Wednesday. By driving your submissions down to PSA offices and handing them over directly, we bypass the intake process which cuts months off of your submission wait time.
As soon as your submissions are ready for pick up, we’ll contact you for retrieval
Submission Levels and Pricing:
- SERVICES BELOW ARE SUSPENDED UNTIL JULY 1, 2021
- Gold Service - $175 (Takes 3-4 weeks)
- Silver Service - $110 (Takes 6-8 weeks)
- Bulk Vintage (1971 & Earlier/10 Card Min)- $30 (Takes 7-9 months)
- Bulk Modern (1972 - 2017/10 Card Min)- $30 (Takes 7-9 months)
- Bulk Ultra Modern (2018 & Newer/10 Card Min)- $35 (Takes 7-9 months)
- Bulk TCG (All Years/10 Card Min)- $30 (Takes 7-9 months)
Aforementioned business day turnaround times are estimates. Time doesn’t start until the Wednesday following submission and cards are processed by PSA.
- Cards must be brought in by Friday to go out on the following Wednesday. This allows time for submission verification, paperwork and processing.
- We take pride in making sure your cards are prepared in the best possible way for PSA to grade them efficiently.
- Submissions MUST be paid for up front. Payment can be made in-store or on our site.
- Make sure your physical cards are in the SAME order of your online submission form
- We accept cards in toploaders and card savers ONLY. No one-touch magnets or screw downs please.
- DO NOT seal your cards with tape or a sticker. Please remove before submitting. If you need to use it for shipping you can. Please do so sparingly.
- DO NOT put your cards in individual team bags. Please take the cards out before submitting.