- 6 cards per pack
- 1 pack per box
- 10 boxes per case
BOX BREAK(on average):
Three auto or mem cards, including:
- (1) Signature Shots
- (2) additional autos or mem cards
One insert card
- Base Set Black Parallels #’d of 49 per
- Synthesis (or Grip parallel #’d of 50)
Two “faux wood” Base Set Cards
- (1) Vet (or Legend) #’d of 299
- (1) Rookie Card #’d of 299
- 100 subjects in all (31 vets, 19 legends, 50 Rookies)
REMNANTS & SIGNATURE REMNANTS:
- Up to 100 different cards to be made (up to 25 different to be signed), all #’d of 100 or less.
- Featuring game-used sticks from more than 50 Hall of Famers (including Gretzky, Lemieux, Roy, Beliveau, Sawchuk, Plante and many others)!
- Plus several of today’s superstars like Connor, Sidney, Carey Price & David Pastrnak.
DUAL STICK NAMEPLATES:
The “Ultimate Chase” . . . perhaps the finest NHL licensed memorabilia cards ever made!
Checklist slated to include:
- J.Sakic/R.Bourque (Avalanche)
- S.Mikita/B.Hull (Blackhawks)
- J.Beliveau/J.Plante (Canadiens)
- D.Gilmour/J.Mullen (Flames)
- B.Trottier/B.Smith (Islanders)
- W.Gretzky/C.McDavid (Oilers)
- S.Yzerman/N.Lidstrom (Red Wings)
- D.Hawerchuk/P.LaFontaine (Sabres)
- Seeded one per pack
- Each card features either a trapped piece of carbon fiber or actual varnished wood as a signing area.
- Up to 50 top Rookies featured, #’d of 249 or less per.
- Up to 20 Active Stars and Legends, #’d of 100 or less per (signers slated to include Gretzky, Orr, Roy, McDavid, Crosby, Tavares & more).
- Look for Blue Ink parallels #’d of 49 or less for Rookies.
- Look for Red Ink Parallels #’d of 25 or less for Stars/Legends.
- Base set auto and mem parallels
- Complete Sticks including auto versions, all featuring three unique pieces of stick & serial #’d of 25 per
- Distinguishing Marks, a stunning “new concept” true 1-of-1 case hits.
- Flexures, including signature variants.
- Honorary Engravings – replica nameplates from some of the game’s most memorable trophies.
- Carved in Time – solid wood card.